Monday, August 31, 2009

oldie But Goodie

Happy Birthday to ME! Yes, I'm now 33! I can't believe it! I went shopping for a few much needed gifts (for myself).....FUNKY jewlery and clothes! I'm so excited to wear them this week! Now I just have to think of somewhere to go with the boys to show off my purchases! Does McDonald's and Walmart count?

I share my birthday with Brandon's daughter, Mary Cameron! So, I decided to do an oldie but goodie that I did of Mary Cameron! Happy Birthday! She is now 8 years old and sooooo excited to be baptized!



Product I used:
Piggy Tales Gretel Collection
White cardstock for quote
Prima pink flower
(3) brown buttons, (1) pink button, (1) cream button
(2) gems
(2) pink brads
Fancy Pants rub-ons
Chatterbox flower template
Quote: Children are the hands by which we take hold of heaven
photo tab die cut
Technique Tuesday circle frame stamp

Supplies Needed:
paper trimmer, adhesive, corner rounder, 1 1/2" circle punch, 1" circle punch, glue dots (for buttons and gems), brown pen, black pen

Instructions:
Cut 6" x 12" #79 Great Forest (large flower). Round corners and adhere 1/2" from top edge of #80 Candy Cottage (solid pink) 12" x 12" Background.
Cut a 1" x 4" #79 Great Forest (solid tan) and round bottom right corner.
Die cut photo tab onto #81 Chocolate Shingles (stripe) and adhere to 1" x 4" solid tan.
Adhere 1" x 4" solid tan to bottom right corner of 6"x 12" large flower piece.
Adhere button to pink flower.
Adhere flower to stripe photo tab.
Cut 5" x 7" #84 Miss Gretel (solid green) for photo mat.
Round corners of photo mat.
Adhere photo to photo mat.
Doodle around edges of photo mat with brown pen.
Adhere photo mat to Background page.
Using circle punches punch out circles from Gretel Cardstock Paper.
Position where you want the circles on the Background.
Using flower template trace flowers to the Background.
Adhere circles over the traced flowers.
Embellish the circles with buttons, brads and gems.
I stamped the circle frames to the center of the polka dot circles.
Fancy Pants rub-ons "Eternal Beauty" and flowers to photo mat.
Print quote onto white cardstock. I matched the font color to the color of the photo mat.

1 comment: