Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Quote




I took my son school/church shopping today. When we got home he wanted to try on all of his clothes. He took the shopping bag in the from the car and straight to his room. He opened up the bag and took out his church clothes (dockers, white shirt, dress socks and tie). I helped him put on everything and then he said, "Mom let's pick out a dress for you now." So, he went to my closet and picked out a dress. He then gave it to me along with shoes. He then did my makeup (with lipstick only on half my lips) and eyeshadow all over my cheeks and eyes. It was a BLAST! This quote really helps me to remember that it's the little things we do each day that make all the difference! Let's not forget to make our days special! PS and don't forget to take the photos for the memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment