Thursday, August 27, 2009

Inspiration Contest Winner

Ok, no winner yet :( don't think I gave everyone enough time for this contest, so I'm giving everyone 1 more week..due Friday September 3rd. I look forward to seeing what you create. See post on 8/20 for contest details.

Inspiration Art:




Here's what I came up with for this contest. I loved the way the Inspiration art reflects BIG words and a vintage look. So, I stamped the word "Child" over the photo (leaving the "C" off the page a little). I then created room for journaling by drawing lines with a ruler and .03 brown pen. I cut out the large and small circles from the pattern paper and added a staple in the center. The circles create a FUN feel to the page which go along with the photo and title.

Product Used:
Piggy Tales Billy Goats Gruff Cardstock Paper
Piggy Tales Billy Goats Gruff Rubons
Piggy Tales Billy Goats Gruff Cardstock Letter Stickers
Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher
Technique Tuesday Harbor Side Lower Case Letters Extra Large
Brown Ink Pad
Stayz-on Green Ink Pad

1 comment:

  1. I posted a link below for my entry. It is on my facebook and also my personal site. Here are the links again. It is titled "Music to the Soul"
    facebook photo:
    http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?id=1557011093&v=photos&ref=profile
    Krusin' with Kristie:
    http://krusinwithkristie.shutterfly.com/

    ReplyDelete