Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Quote

Love life and life will love you back. Love people and they will love you back.

Wouldn't it be nice if the world went by this motto. I guess the best thing to do is to teach this to our children and be examples ourselves. It's surprising how many people pay attention to what you do and say!

Tip Tuesday:
Sorry I didn't post anything for this yesterday. I cleaned our rental house for 6 hours straight last night. I had good intentions on posting when I got finished, but was too wiped out!

TIP:
Over the years I have designed so many layouts, cards and altered projects. I wish I would have kept better track of what I designed for the memories and future ideas. Just recently, I've been taking photos of everything I make. In case your designs get lost, stolen, catastrophy, etc. you'll be able to recreate them or print them on a 12x12 page if you have a photo. To remember the journaling you've done keep a journaling log of your layouts on your computer or in a spiral notebook. It's always a good idea to have a back up copy just in case anything happens! I know the first thing I will grab if there's a fire in my home is my scrapbooks! That's why it's important to keep them all together for easy accessibility.! Don't forget to keep your albums stored in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight!

No comments:

Post a Comment