Monday, September 28, 2009

"Inspiration Unlimited" Free Class!


Sitting: Layle, Janna
Standing: Teresa, Me, Ginger

I had such a wonderful time a few days ago with Teresa, Janna, Layle, Stephanie and Ginger at the Inspiration Unlimited event in Henderson, Nevada! I was so excited to get invited to come and teach the LUCKY 140 women about Piggy Tales. It was such a BLAST! As a thank you gift Teresa gave me a necklace with one of her Jumbo Crystals (which I had been eye-balling all night) and pewter angel wing! I LOVE it! I hope to come back next year!

If you're interested I will email you the CLASS color copy and instructions of the book I created SPECIAL for this event! It will also be available as a Project Idea Card under the Creative Ideas link on Piggy Tales' website.

Here's a sneak of the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment