Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Off to Nashville!

Tomorrow I'm leaving for Nashville to instruct at CKC. I'm so excited to see the students I taught when I was in Nashville for CKU! Brandon and Giboney will also be attending, so we'll have a great time together! I'll take lots of photos to share with you when I get back! Wish me luck!

Here's the quote for the day.....

Memories are priceless, but the cost of preserving them can be high.

One of the classes I'm teaching is titled Scrappin on a Budget, so this quote goes perfectly with what I'll be sharing with those of you attending this class. If you plan on coming to Nashville and haven't yet signed up for a Piggy Tales class, it's not too late. You can sign up a the registration desk and come see us at the vendor faire and classroom! If you attend a class I'm also offering a discount to purchase at our store.

No comments:

Post a Comment